In episode 10, Jack and Amanda the Eisner nominations and Amanda interviews members of the Fantastic Ladies Comics Club in Berkeley, CA:
- Lumberjanes by Noelle Stevenson
- This One Summer by Jillian Tamaki
- Skim by Mariko Tamaki
- Emiko Superstar by Mariko Tamaki
In the News:
- Graphic Novel Spotlight in VOYA by Jack and Amanda
- Princeless by Jeremy Whitley now available in trade paperback
- Gene Luen Yang won the Los Angeles Times Book Award for Young Adult Literature for Boxers & Saints
- Eisner Award nominations
- Captain America: The Winter Solider
Stuff I Like
- “If you can’t handle the sass, you can’t handle the ass.”— Tina Belcher (via inkedcities)
- marinermo said:Which title do you think will raise more eyebrows: Sex Criminals or Bitch Planet?
Bitch Planet has profanity in the title, so it’s more problematic than Sex Criminals for some retailers, oddly enough.
Not exactly a contest I’m...
Ask me anything