In episode 9, Jack and Amanda discuss Emerald City Comic-Con as well as gender and sexism issues in comics:
- Andre the Giant: Life and Legend by Box Brown
- Gotham Central by Ed Brubaker and Greg Rucka
Emerald City Comic-Con
Gender and Sexism in Comics Resources:
- Fake Geek Guys: A Message to Men about Sexual Harassment by Andy Khouri
- Understanding Harassment in Geek Culture by Casey Gilly
- Don’t Be A Dick by Ladydrawers
Interview with Kurtis J. Wiebe and Roc Upchurch of Rat Queens
Interview with Royden Lepp of Rust
Stuff I Like
- San Diego Comic-Con: Roc Upchurch of Rat Queens
Ladies and Gentleman:Roc Upchurch of Rat...
- whiskyjack said:Sorry to put this on you but I have an honest question about depression an suicide. Isn't it completely possible for it to be a alternative for someone. Can't there be someone out there who genuinely is tired and doesn't want to continue. I know there is beauty and wonderful things in this world. There are things to look forward to. There will be more pain but also more laughter. But what if I'm not interested?
well… well first off, i’d say, seek professional help immediately. because i am wildly unqualified to answer your question with anything but...
- How I imagine it went downC.S. Lewis:I made you a character in my book!J.R.R. Tolkien:OMG me too!Lewis:You're the man who created the wardrobe that leads to Narnia!... ...
Ask me anything