In the Library with a Comic Book includes twice monthly, half hour podcasts produced by Donna Mettier; Technical Services Manager of the Marin County Free Library and is joint project of Berkeley Public Library and Marin County Free Library.
The In the Library with a Comic Book podcast is sponsored by Infopeople, which is supported in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act administered in California by the State Librarian.
- SDCC Wrap-Up #3: Overview plus Lucy Knisley
- SDCC Wrap-Up #2: Scholastic Graphix
- SDCC Wrap-Up #1: First Second Books
- Mini-Episode: Raina Telgemeier at San Diego Comic-Con
- Mini-Episode:Paul Pope at San Diego Comic-Con
- Mini-Episode: Cecil Castellucci at San Diego Comic-Con
- Mini-Episode: Gina Gagliano at San Diego Comic-Con
- Mini-Episode: Lucy Knisley at San Diego Comic-Con
- Mini-Episode: Kazu Kibuishi at San Diego Comic-Con
- Episode 15: ALA with Gownley, Maihack & Butcher
- Episode 14: ALA with Gill and Hale
- Episode 13:John Bultena and Comics in the Classroom
- Episode 12: Big Wow Comicfest
- Episode 11: Listener Mail Bag
- Episode 10: Fantastic Ladies Comics Club
- Episode Nine: Emerald City Comic-Con Wrap-Up
- Mini-Episode: Royden Lepp of Rust at ECCC
- Mini-Episode: Kurtis J. Wiebe & Roc Upchurch of Rat Queens at ECCC
- Episode Eight: Morgan Rose Pershing on Adult Literacy and Comics
- Episode Seven: George O’Connor
- Episode Six: Gene Luen Yang and Lark Pien
- Mini-Episode: Nick Dragotta at Image Expo 2014
- Mini-Episode: Nick Spencer at Image Expo 2014
- Mini-Episode: Wes Craig and Rick Remender at Image Expo 2014
- Mini-Episode: Matt Fraction at Image Expo 2014
- Episode Five: Image Expo 201 Wrap-Up
- Episode Four: Free Comic Book Day 2014
- Episode Three: The Sandman
- Episode Two: CLA Wrap-Up
- Episode One: Best Comics of 2013
Stuff I Like
- San Diego Comic-Con: Roc Upchurch of Rat Queens
Ladies and Gentleman:Roc Upchurch of Rat...
- whiskyjack said:Sorry to put this on you but I have an honest question about depression an suicide. Isn't it completely possible for it to be a alternative for someone. Can't there be someone out there who genuinely is tired and doesn't want to continue. I know there is beauty and wonderful things in this world. There are things to look forward to. There will be more pain but also more laughter. But what if I'm not interested?
well… well first off, i’d say, seek professional help immediately. because i am wildly unqualified to answer your question with anything but...
- How I imagine it went downC.S. Lewis:I made you a character in my book!J.R.R. Tolkien:OMG me too!Lewis:You're the man who created the wardrobe that leads to Narnia!... ...
Ask me anything